Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Your tax dollars at work

A few moments ago, I just about fell asleep at the wheel keyboard.

You should all be very pleased to know that I am really working hard for the money your tax dollars right now. No spurious blogging for me! At least for the moment...

Although I wish I could say the same about some of my colleagues:

Moron: I nearly couldn't find a parking spot before work this morning!

TurboMoron: Tell me about it. Yesterday I went out at lunch, and then when I came back there were no parks anywhere.

I had to park 5 blocks away and it took me 25 minutes to walk back to work. So on my timesheet I put myself down as returning to work at the time I parked. If this place can't provide me with decent parking, let them wear the 25 minutes it took me to walk back here.


Yes, these people have jobs. And no, they haven't yet been sacked as a result of WorkChoices - worse luck.

No comments: