Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Special Guest post

Here is a special guest post from the LovelyWife.

Well, not strictly speaking.

I guess it would be more accurately described as 'special post where I just write down something the LovelyWife said to me the other day that I found amusing'.

Which is close enough.

So anyway:

Syrians burn Danish embassy.

Iran vows trade sanctions against Denmark.

Danish troops in Iraq shot at and stoned.

The LovelyWife's prediction?

Next week's New Idea and Woman's Day to carry the cover story "World's hatred of Denmark torments poor Princess Mary".

I might be biased, but - GOLD!

3 comments:

lucy tartan said...

Thank the lovely wife for a much needed cheer up this morning. And I bet she's absolutely on the money.

Georg Hibberd said...

Ah Mad, you've done it again. If that actually eventuates I will have the cover framed and mounted.

tonch said...

AWwwwwwwwwwww!! And it's not even Valentine's Day yat <3