- The woman, a full-time employee, in the LovelyWife's team at work who said she wasn't going to be at work the next day because she "wasn't available that day" (how do people get away with crepe like that?!);
- The woman who lives across the road from my parents has named her daughter "Emmasyn";
- The woman at the LovelyWife's work who spent a morning randomly touching fellow employees with her new, vibrating "OH&S hand splint", that she bought at Fyshwick;
- I will never tire of the the audition phase of Idol; and
- The other day my need for caffeine completely overtook my principles and I bought a coffee from these shmucks, who we all know are in bed with these rabid oxygen-thieves. I feel very dirty. If I can't maintain pointless protests through meaningless product boycotts, what do I have left to live for?
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Oh that's right, I have a blog
Meaningless things from my life you've missed hearing about lately: