Its not just laziness and apathy that have held me back on this one.
I’ve really been trying very hard (honest to goodness) to think of some, and I’ve even consulted with the LovelyWife, but I really can’t come up with any good ones. Or, at least, any that are suitable for a general audience ... erm, yeah.
There’s just not a lot that I think is weird about me (am I self-centred? Who cares!).
Here’s the best I could do:
1. I always have to put my left shoe on first.
2. I like to use talcum powder.
Wow. That was entertaining.
So what I’ve decided to do is compare myself to everyday standards of modern society and see if there is anything I can find that might seem weird in comparison. Lets see….
1. I like to wash my hands after I use the bathroom (as previously noted, no one else does, so I must be a weirdo)
2. I like to use my indicator and check my blind spot whilst driving
3. I also like to drive along with all my wheels in one lane, rather than spreading myself across as many lanes as I can
4. I can’t stop myself from cleaning any mess I might make in the office kitchen (so weird!)
5. I pay cash for small purchases rather than wasting mine and everyone else’s time with a credit card transaction for a packet of chewing gum and a mars bar.
6. If I am at the pub and I know someone else has been waiting longer than me at the bar, I’ll let them get served before me (off the planet!)
Clearly, I am a freak.
So I’m going to send this meme to Stack to see what she comes up with. Something related to