I miss having an office.
Dear God how I miss having an office...
On the upside, I managed to avoid all of my nightmare 'first-day' scenarios:
1) I actually turned up on the right day
2) I didn't turn up in my pyjamas
3) I didn't mistakenly email my boss an inappropriate message
4) My boss has 'two first names' (you know, like "John James", or "Todd Russell") and I didn't call him by his surname
5) I didn't make any instant enemies (or I don't think I did)
Hanging out for that comfort zone though!